Friday, May 13, 2011

A trip down memory lane...

John decided to go through all the pictures on the computer the other night.  I thought it would be fun to take a trip down memory lane.  Most of you have probably never seen some of these pictures.  (I'll note, we have not always been perfect [cough, cough --college--]... and we're still not, so don't judge).  They are fairly chronological.  Enjoy-
This is the first picture I havae of John and I.  This was at a Halloween party at his house in 2002.  Wow, that's old.  Things have changed since then. :)
John getting his Aggie Ring
Our First Trip- New Orleans- 2004
This has always been one of John's favorite pictures.  This was at my parent's house in Dripping Springs at Lyle's graduation party from High School (2005)
Surf Club in Corpus Christi
John's graduation party (Bachelor's Degree, Dec 2005)
John at Northgate, Leianne working CARPOOL
ChiliFest 2006
Our Engagement, Messina Hof Jan 2006
Our Engagement Party, Feb 2006
Cheddar's (their margarita's are fabulous!!!)
This picture is cute... 
Lake House
John's Rent house in Grad School 2006
John driving me crazy... this is normal.
New Years 2007
River Trip w/ the Gibson's
Wedding 2006
This picture makes me laugh out loud.  We are so mature.  Notice John is wearing my sunglasses.
Joel's wedding.  These glasses were AWESOME!
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  This picture is classic
John's rent's lake house... look at how gorgeous the sky is.
ripping the carpet out of our house, Aug 2007
Cancun Trip, Summer 2008
Dylan's Wedding 2009
Halloween 2009

Mud Run Nov 2009

Mud Run Finishers!!!

Amanda's wedding Oct 2010

Alcon Christmas Party 2009 (day before our White Rock Marathon)

Christmas 2009
Miguelito's (only good mexican food restaurant by our house)
look at the sunset in the background
Date Night!!! 2009
Schumann's wedding (this was right before I got pregnant)
DC 2010; 10 weeks pregnant
Christmas 2010 (third trimester)
Last Date Night before Big K was born (39 weeks and some days pregnant)
Taking Big K Home (Mar 3, 2011)
Easter 2011

I think it's funny to see how much we've changed over almost 10 years.  I guess we've grown up some...  And by grown up, I mean we have jobs and a child.  In reality,  we still act like goofy kids most days; dancing on the porch, playing softball in the backyard and cracking Easter eggs on each others heads.  John still tells me dumb jokes and plays tricks on me and I still find enjoyment in surprising him with dinner, presents, etc.  I can't wait to see what the next 10 years brings.

If you noticed, I left out pictures of the wedding... that's because our anniversary is coming up in two weeks and I plan on posting a blog to take you back 4 years ago.  

1 comment:

Dina said...

I'm so excited you have a blog now! I love the trip down memory lane. Fun!